Meet Magnesium ® RS, the newest addition to the Oreck Magnesium model line! Like the original Magnesium, it's got incredible suction power but more features. At less than 8 pounds*, Magnesium RS is one of the lightest, full-powered, swivel-steering upright vacuum cleaner in America. With its new SlimSwivel ™ Design and furniture-friendly, low-profile physique it's an effortless way to maneuver around any obstacle and clean every floor in your home-upstairs and downstairs. The wireless two-speed QuickSwitch ® in the handle enables you to select the right power levels and move smoothly across all floor types. The large, high-performance wheels give Magnesium RS the agility it needs for every surface, from hardwood and tile to plush and frieze carpet without stopping for manual adjustments. It's so lightweight that carrying it upstairs is a cinch and so powerful it feels self-propelled.
- Complete Home Cleaning - Save $50 when you bundle with the Ultimate Handheld Vac , a powerful, portable and lightweight handheld vacuum perfect for above-the-floor cleaning
- SlimSwivel Steering - Maneuver with ease & lays virtually flat to effortlessly clean under furniture
- Premium Surfaces - Best choice for plush, high-pile carpets and delicate surfaces.
- Ultra-lightweight - Weighs less than 8 lbs*, one of the lightest full upright vacuums on the market.
- SaniSeal System - Automatically seals to help lock-in allergens, dirt & debris with HEPA Media filtration.
- Two-speed Fingertip Controls - Customize your clean by easily adjusting the brushroll speed for carpets and hard floors
- HEPA Media Filtration - 5 layers of filtration help trap up to 99.97% or more of particles as small as .3 microns including allergens, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust & smoke.
||Carpet + Hard Floors
||HEPA Inner Bag
||Less than 8 lbs.*
||Twin LED Headlights
||7-year limited warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.