- Removes 50 Pints Per Day - The ideal dehumidifier for basements, garages and other spaces with high humidity, this Energy Star certified unit removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day
- Smart Dry - This feature automatically adjusts the dehumidifier fan speed based on the humidity levels in the room
- Empty Bucket Alarm - A 10-second alarm sounds when the dehumidifier bucket is full or missing, letting you know it's time to empty or install it
- Filter Reminder - Get a filter change reminder when the filter needs cleaning, so you can keep the unit performing at its best
- Continuous Drain Connect - Continuously drain water from your unit with a convenient dehumidifier drain hose connection, eliminating the need to empty the bucket
- Pocket Handles and Easy-Roll Wheels - Easily roll this portable dehumidifier from one room to the next thanks to built-in pocket handles and casters
- Digital LED Controls - Easily see and manage your dehumidifier settings with an LED display
- Three Fan Speeds - Choose from three dehumidifier fan speeds to customize your comfort level
- Auto Restart - In the event of a power outage, the air conditioner restarts automatically with the last temperature settings
- Auto Defrost - If frost builds up, the dehumidifier defrost function turns off the compressor and continues to run the fan until the frost is gone
- Energy Star - This Energy Star certified dehumidifier gives you the same great performance while using less energy and reducing utility costs
- Adjustable Humidistat - The adjustable humidistat allows you to set your desired humidity level anywhere between 30-70% (40% is recommended for maximum comfort)
|Dry Airflow (CFM) High/Low
||A / 5-15P
|"Water Full" Indicator Lamp
|External Drain Connector
|Fan Speed Selections
|Automatic Defrost Control
|Power Cord Length
|Low Temp Operation
||24 Hr On/Off
||24 hr. On/Off Timer
Bucket Full Beep Alarm
|Sound Level (Max)
Return to vendor
||See written warranty for full details
|Integrated Energy Factor
|Circuit Size (Amps)
|Sound Level (Low)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.